[Updated: 31 May, 2013]
PageLines released an update to its Framework – PageLine v2.3 – includes many cool new features like: adds an icon font, editors, image uploaders, new elements and more. PageLine v2.2 featuring full integration of Twitter’s Bootstrap, live LESS CSS processing, improvements to the PageLines Store, Dashboard optimization – including live chat support right from your WordPress admin panel through a new subscription service PageLines Plus, and several new Drag & Drop sections. PageLines’ bleeding edge Framework sets new standards in WordPress design and development, for both new and pro users.
PageLines is known for its, “easy, drag & drop your way to beautiful web design” approach. It integrates all of today’s popular web standards, giving your website relevance & room for growth – features you know, like you’ve never seen before.
PageLines Framework with Twitter Bootstrap and live LESS CSS processing provides clean design and consistency, allowing bloggers, designers and developers to focus more on their strengths; whether it be content, graphic design or theme development. “Bootstrap is designed to help people of all skill levels—designer or developer, huge nerd or early beginner. Use it as a complete kit or use to start something more complex,” said Mark Otto, creator of Bootstrap. To learn more about Twitter’s completely responsive, and now compatible project, view their website.
PageLines Framework with Twitter Bootstrap and live LESS CSS processing is also the industry’s fastest loading Framework, scoring above 85 on Google’s PageSpeed Insights consistently, even in shared hosting environments.
New features of PageLines V2.2
- Plus Membership – which offers an extra layer of support, including priority live chat within your WordPress administration panel. It also offers access to all the plugins, sections and themes (and their updates) developed exclusively by PageLines.
- Plus subscribers – PageLines Plus subscribers will also enjoy the benefits of having no upgrade fee should a new version of Framework be released.
- First Framework with Bootstrap – PageLines is the first ever website system that integrates live LESS CSS processing. This means faster, cleaner CSS and higher performance websites.
- New Sections – Inspiration in a box (a drag & droppable one), and it’s waiting for your creativity. Steer your visitors in the right direction, and keep them there longer. Less drop off, more connection and greater response.
- Page By Page By Post Control – Set global defaults for your content pages, then customize them to meet specific needs on a page by page basis.
- Speed – Blazing Speed – PageLines is streamlined and efficient, so it can work with you, and not against you. Asynchronous everything, down to the “Like” button in your meta description.
Professional Edition: Now $97 Original Price $197
Developer Edition: Now $197 Original Price $397
This sale through July 9th 2012, so hurry up!
Genesis Theme Framework have been updated to version 1.4 from StudiPress. Since its conception over one year ago, Genesis has always been about offering valuable features, while at the same time allowing maximum control through the use of intelligent Theme Settings, liberal use of action hooks and filters, and semantic markup. This released offers more control to developers who use Genesis to run their development business; it offers more SEO control for professional publishers; and it offers increased flexibility for bloggers and casual users too.
Below are the new features. Check here for more details.
These are now dead-simple to accomplish with the new Import/Export feature in Genesis 1.4.
User Settings, More Control
Genesis 1.4 introduces a user control system that will allow you, the site administrator, to turn off these features on a per-user basis, all from the user management page.
SEO Options and Setting
With Genesis 1.4, you can now access the same types of SEO options for your author archives as you currently enjoy on your category and tag archives!
Genesis Theme Framework: $59.95
Pro Plus All-Theme Package: $249.95
wpCasa is a real estate WordPress theme framework from Theme Shift create fully-featured real estate websites without coding skills. wpCasa is extremely flexible. Beginners will find the layout settings and custom widgets super useful. For coders the extensive yet thoughtful use of WordPress action and filter hooks will come in handy. Another strong spot is the widget support. The entire home page as well as the single property page are entirely built by widgets. That means you can change the layout of these pages by dragging and dropping your preferred widgets to the corresponding areas.
Through layout options on the theme settings page and post/page/property edit screens you can enable or disable or move the sidebar from right to left for each and every single entry individually.
A useful set of shortcodes for image galleries and sliders etc. will also come in handy when you tailor your professional real estate website to your special needs.
The framework theme has a minimalistic design as a perfect starting point to add your own template files and CSS to match your corporate identity. Optionally you can also get an additional child theme along with wpCasa and you’ll have a professional, turn-key real estate website set up with no work.
WPCasa includes a property editor to easily create and manage property listings. From a property edit screen you have fields and meta boxes to enter all the property features and details such as price, location, property type, property features, location map etc. The property management backend also includes filters to easily search and order your property listings.
The wpCasa framework comes with an advanced search function so users can easily search for properties. It scans your objects by keyword or property ID, custom taxonomies, custom fields such as price or property status. You can easily change the form fields to your needs on the theme settings page.
Custom Layouts and Custom Widgets
Comprehensive options let you individually set the layout of both single property, post and/or static pages as well as general property and post archives. wpCasa also has a set of extremely useful custom widgets. The entire front page and the single property page (as well as sidebar and the footer) are widget areas, so you can simply drag and drop your preferred widgets in the corresponding areas and your site is set with a few clicks.
Theme Options and Shortcodes
WPCasa has a backend options panel with a comprehensive range of theme settings and options to make it easy. You’ll find general options to upload your logo for example, property settings to set currency and features and search options to tailor the property search to your needs. wpCasa also comes with a list of handy shortcodes for buttons, alert boxes, sliders, galleries etc. It also natively supports WordPress standard features like custom menus, custom background image, custom headers, post formats and more.
Themes and Design
There are two options when it comes to the design and themes. The wpCasa theme framework itself has a basic, minimalist design with all the functionality, making it a perfect starting point for your custom real estate website. Alternatively there are child themes available that will give you a professional, customised layout ready to go.
wpCasa Theme Framework: €59
Framework & Child Theme: €69
I am very excited to announce the release of Headway Themes 2.0. And we want you to be part of the launch of this amazing new version of Headway Themes. This is a great opportunity for you and your business. No tricks, no gimmicks, no nonsense. You can get this Premium WordPress Theme and easily make it work for you and your business.
Today you can bring designing a new site down to a few steps, POINT, CLICK, DRAG, DROP & SAVE. And it is truly that simple. With this new revolutionary tool, you will be able to produce the most amazing sites you can. They will be professional looking, functional, and best of all, you’ll save time and money.
If you haven’t heard me talk about Headway Themes before, you need to pay attention to this. You will be able to design what appears to be complicated looking sites with those simple steps. And if you do run into any areas where you might need help, Headway Themes has some of the best support you can find.
Headway Themes is offering a 30% discount if you buy Headway between October 26th to October 29th, enter in the discount code woot when asked. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to truly take control of your web presence.
To learn more about Headway Themes 2.0, visit the Headway site and experience the ease of use, the simplicity, and the power of Headway Themes for WordPress. Check for more details here.
WP-DaVinci is the latest premium WordPress themes from Solostream, it’s far beyond all Solostream themes that released in the past. WP-Davinci is the first attempt at creating a WordPress theme framework. A theme framework is similar to a standard WordPress theme, except a framework is designed to be a flexible foundation to speed up theme development. It also makes it easier to update your theme whenever the need arises, such as when a core WordPress update impacts theme functionality. With a framework, updates can be done without messing up any custom modifications you may have made to the theme.
Solostream welcome any feedback on it as they can continue to develop it over the coming months until WP-DaVinci can be considered a full-fledged theme framework. Let’s make some comments on Solostream!
Here are some excellent features:
- Multiple Page Layouts — There are 7 different page layouts, including 2-column, 3-column and full-width layouts. An added twist is that you can select your page layout site-wide via the theme settings page, or you can select it on a per-post or per-page basis from a drop-down box on the Add Post/Add Page console.
- Featured Content Options — There are 3 different featured content options; a Featured Article slider, a Featured Videos slider and a Photo Galleries slider. You can add any or all the featured content to you home page (as shown on demo site), and you can also add it to an individual page or post via the Add Post/Add Page screen.
- Banner Ad Integration and Management — There are several built-in banner ad sections that can be managed via the theme settings page. You can also manage the various ads on the Add Post/Add Page screen.
- Pimped-Out Theme Settings Page — The new theme settings page is created with a jQuery tabbed navigation script to help shorten the height of the page, and it looks a whole lot prettier too. Below is the screenshot.
- Four Built-in Styles and Style Modifications via Theme Settings Page— You can see the four different built-in style on the demo site. In addition to that, on the theme settings page, you’re able to modify the look of the theme yourself. In particular, you can change the following items:
- Body background (color or image)
- Body font and link color
- Custom logo
- Navigation bars background color and link color
- Post title font and link color
WP-DaVinci Demo Screenshot
- WordPress 3.0+ Compatible (Including Menu Management)
- Clean, 2-Column or 3-Column Layout
- Widgetized Sidebar
- Drop-Down Navigation
- Theme Settings Page for Easy Customization
- 4 Built-In Styles
- YouTube Videos Widget
- Category Posts Widget
- Subscription Form Widget With Social Networking Integration
- Footer Widgets
- Narrow and Wide Featured Articles Slider
- Optional Photo Galleries Slider on Home Page
- Optional Featured Videos Slider on Home Page
- Quick and Easy Logo Integration
- Multiple Home Page Post Layouts
- Threaded Comments
- Gravatar Integration
- Multiple Banner Ad Locations
- Post Thumbnails
- Multiple Post and Page Layout Options
- Built-In Author Page
- And More
WP-DaVinci Basic Edition: $79
WP-DaVinci Premium Edition: $129(Best Offer)
WP-DaVinci Developer Edition: $279
Catalyst Theme is a feature packed, extremely powerful WordPress theme framework. The Catalyst theme framework makes a solid website development tool that gives you amazing flexibility with unlimited custom layouts, custom widgets and hook boxes that you can mix and match to build any page structure you desire. The Catalyst theme comes with 22 custom skins, and the Dynamik Child Theme provide 600+ no-coding design options giving a crazy amount of design control, a custom CSS building tool that writes custom code for you and a gazillion other things you’ll have to buy catalyst to find out about.
Catelyst Theme is the incredible new tool that helps accelerate WordPress Site development. With Catalyst, the potential is practically unlimited.
Example Theme Options Panel
- Unlimited custom layouts, widgets & hook boxes provide amazing flexibility
- Included dynamik child theme provides over 600 no-coding design options
- 22 included custom skins
- Create your own custom child themes with a single mouse click
- Custom CSS building tool that writes custom code for you!
- Comprehensive font control – fully integrated with the Google Font Directory API, and third-party fonts services such as TypeKit
- Full set of SEO options – with in-post / in-page & homepage title, description, keyword & meta control along with clean code
- Fast, efficient, HTML5 & CSS3 validating code
- Auto-Update feature
- Image uploader built into the dynamic child theme
- Page templates from powerful to simply essential
- Full Import/Export of ALL your catalyst and dynamic options
- Built-In custom widgets: excerpt widget, author bio widget, ad widget and a PHP text widget
- Easily add your own custom Favicon & Avatar to your site
- Fully compatible with WordPress MU (multi-site)
- Comprehensive documentation that’s built right into the theme options
- A pure framework filled with hooks & filters galore
- And a gazillion other things you have to buy Catalyst to find out about!
Personal Edition: $97
Developer Edition: $174
The Thesis Theme for WordPress is a premium template system designed to serve as the rock-solid foundation beneath any kind of website.Thesis comes with one of the most comprehensive and powerful option panels that allows you to easily control and customize almost every aspect of the framework with ease. You can choose the font style and sizes, colors, the number of columns (1, 2 or 3 columns), the order of those columns and the exact width of each individual column – all without having to dig into the pages of code. Thesis also boats the strongest SEO of any WordPress theme on the market.
Thesis Back-End Options Admin Page
New features of Thesis 1.80:
- SEO Character Counters
- Google Font Directory Support
- New Security Enhancements
- Favicon Uploader
- Custom Loop API
- WordPress Nav Menu Support
- Category / Tag / Taxonomy Page Options
- Header Image Uploader
- Lots of other minor improvements
- Thesis Options Panel – one of the most comprehensive theme options panel in a premium WordPress theme. Allows you to easily control and customise almost any aspect of the framework with ease. You can customise everything including, font styles, what you want to appear in the navigation menu, page titles, your RSS feed, what meta data shows on your post / page, how your archive page shows up etc.
- Layout Options – Thesis gives you a multitude of column and width options to choose from. You can select the number of columns (1, 2 or 3 columns), the order of those columns and the exact width of each individual column – all without having to dig into the pages of code.
- Features and Teasers – Thesis gives you an option called ‘features and teasers’ that allows you to have a front page that is more of a magazine style showing featured posts and short excerpts of other posts with thumbnails.
- Colour Control – Thesis allows you change the colour of virtually every element of theme. Easy change text, border, link, background colours etc
- Automatic Thumbnail Generation – Thesis will automatically resize pictures and generate thumbnails for your posts.
- No coding experience required – The Thesis option panels allow you to command your site with ease without requiring detailed knowledge of HTML, PHP or CSS.
- Future Proof Customization System – Allows modifications with a custom style sheet meaning you can modify your theme and protect it against any future upgrades.
- Less Plug-ins Required – some of the capabilities that you would normally use plug-ins for are built into the theme. For example SEO options, Google analytics or other header and footer code, navigation menu options etc can all be managed in the theme options panel.
- Pixel Perfect Typography – Thesis has polished typography with finely-tuned geometrics for maximum legibility. You can select what type, and size, of font you want in all the different sections of the theme.
- Hooks – Thesis has a custom hook architecture that allows you to add to, subtract from or modify the functionality of your Thesis installation. It allows you to isolate all of your custom changes to just two key files. This makes your Thesis installation easy to customize, and easy to upgrade.
- Rich Style Classes – Thesis features built in classes to help you make important content stand out, and add some pizzazz to your site. You can add a drop-cap, alert box, a note box, or even wrap text around adsense ads etc.
- Customisable Multimedia Box – Thesis includes an optional fully customizable multimedia box which can be used for rotating random images, video, advertising or your own custom code.
- Search Engine Optimization – Thesis boasts the strongest SEO of any theme on the market today thanks to its expertly-coded HTML + CSS + PHP framework.
- Support – Access to documentation and a great support forum managed by talented and helpful staff
- Continuous Improvement – Thesis is continually being upgraded and improved and new featured added. When you purchase thesis you get access to lifetime updates.
- Options Manager – allows you to backup, save and restore custom Thesis settings
- Easy 301 redirects for affiliates
- Ready for Localisation
- Much More — Read Here
Personal Licence: $87
Developer’s License: $164
Obox Mobile is a fantastic mobile WordPress theme framework from Obox Design that will easy convert your WordPress website into an sexy, attractive, mobile friendly experience when people visit from mobile phones or other mobile devices (such as iPhone and Android, Symbian devices). The Obox mobile framework is packed with some pretty rad features including: touch operated feature post slider, automatic orientation adjustment and more.It also comes with 3 amazing mobile theme styles:MobiLight, MobiDark, WooMobile.
- Includes 3 Themes – Obox Mobile comes packaged with three sexy looking themes(MobiLight, MobiDark,WooMobile)
- Touch Operated Feature Post Slider – simply drag your finger across the screen to slide between posts
- Plug and Play – no requirement for setup time. Simply download & install the plugin and you’re good to go!
- Automatic Orientation Adjustment
- WordPress Mobile Theme Framework – build on top of it and easily add custom designs with mobile child themes
- Menu Management
- Search Bar
- Obox and WooThemes Integration
- Commenting (including threaded comments)
- Logo Uploader
- Background Uploader
- Advert Management for Mobile
- A theme switcher built into the WordPress admin panel
- Automatic Upgrades
RichWP have just launched the RichWP Theme FrameWork for WordPress. All previous customers do not have to buy the FrameWork. RichWP will send it out within the next days.
Below are some features about RichWP Theme FrameWork
- Create unique and professionally designed WordPress-based sites in minutes.
- No Coding Knowledge Required.
- Extensive Design Options & Presets
- SEO-friendly Architecture & Code Output
- Easy to Use — Delivers fast results
- No Usage Restrictions — Use the RichWP FrameWork on as many sites as you want
- Extensive Design Editor to create the look you really want without hacking code
- Design Presets to speed up your design process
- Child Theme support to enhance functionality and diversify your layouts even further
- Theme Option settings backup to secure your work
- World-class caching system to make your site lightning fast and keep the workload on your server to a minimum (a big thanks to Jason from PriMoThemes for all his work)
- SEO-friendly, performance-driven architecture to provide enhanced accessibility; your site will work on most mobile devices
- Full WordPress Photo Attachment Gallery support to efficiently create big photo galleries (including Full-Page Mode) Built-in advertising placements
- Fast, Responsive one-on-one support via email and Skype. Don’t stand in the rain. Waiting for answers in support forums is annoying.
- Enhanced Photo Gallery to present your photos and artwork (normal & full-screen mode)
- WordPress 3.0.1 Ready
- Works In All Major Browsers
RichWP Theme FrameWork: $127.00
RichWP All Inclusive Pack: $467.00
RichWP Theme FrameWork Benefits Include:
- Use on as many sites as you want
- Design Preset Starter Pack
- Detailed instructions
- Free Updates
- Fast, responsive one-on-one support
RichWP All Inclusive Pack Benefits Include
- RichWP Theme FrameWork
- All current and upcoming Child Themes
- All current and upcoming Design Presets
- Free Updates
- Fast, responsive one-on-one support
Frugal is an ultra clean,light, fast and flexible premium WordPress theme framework that gives full control over the design, layout and functionality without needing to touch the code.The Frugal theme has a framework design giving you the power and flexibility to create a site that’s uniquely yours.
Frugal Theme Price: Personal: $87 Developer: $164
Frugal Theme Skins
Backbone is a premium WordPress responsive theme framework from Colorlabs Project with ultra clean and simple design. It comes with full customization possibilities and first rate SEO optimization for ease of use and expandability. This framework can be used for various niches including personal blog, magazine, business, portfolio and photoblog and much more.
- Responsive Layout with Customization Possibilities – With responsive design your website will look great no matter what kind of device or screen size on which it’s being viewed. Whether you’re checking out Backbone on your desktop, your iPad or your smartphone, content is delivered to you in an intuitive and appropriate way.
- Multiple Page Template – Backbone have many available page template. You can make your business page using business page template or you can make your portfolio using portfolio page template or you can make your post look like a magazine using magazine page template or you can show your photo using photoblog page template.
- Single Layout Settings – You now have the power to choose different layout setting for each post or page. You can set the layout to fullwidth, two column left-content, two column right-content, three column left-content, three column right-content or three column center-content.
- Customization Styling Theme – Producing websites should be simple. Backbone is loaded with numerous functionality to customize design without having to touch any code. Style your website quickly and easily directly from the panel or you can add your own custom CSS.
- Single Ad Management – Backbone gives you the control to manage the advertisement on every single posts and pages on your website. Add banner areas directly into blog posts, pages and other areas in your site.
- Custom Shortcode – You can use some shortcode to make different column for your each page, so that’s make you easier to create your page to be one column, two column or three column.
- Comprehensive SEO management system – WordPress is great but a search engine optimized theme makes it even better. The all-new theme options panel lets you tweak and modify an array of SEO parameters, from page titles to meta information.
- Custom image and embed video in single post – Choose between image and video to show which thumbnail that you want to show. Upload manually your image or paste the link of image location into the field for choosing image. Paste your embed code from your favorite video site into the field for choosing video.
- General Typography – Gives you a simple way to customize your font manually without have to open and edit the CSS file. You can change the size, type, color, and weight of the fonts.
- Child Themes – Backbone comes with 2 child themes, Lovers and Sakura. These 2 child themes included in Backbone’s pack. And you can choose it which theme that you like and love to use.
- Widget Layout Setting – Customize your layout setting manually and choose which position that you like for your single and blog page.
- Custom CSS and File Editor – Gives an easy way to customize your CSS file and others by manually.
- Import/Export Setting – You can back up your last settings with the export plugin, and load it back to your site with the import plugin.
- Automatic Thumbnail Resizer
- Theme Administration Panel
- WordPress Threaded Comments
- Cross-Browser Compatibility
Standard Package: $79
Developer Package: $159