Briefed is a clean, minimal portfolio WordPress theme from WooThemes and designed by Cameron Moll for all types of designers & creatives. The home page is completely customizable with a portfolio powered by custom post types, optional Dribbble feed, and jsMasonry for an adaptive layout.
- Featured Slider – A custom home page featured slider to showcase your work with style, all powered by jQuery. Optional slider pagination gives your visitors easy overview. Posts can either be portfolio items or blog posts due to it being tag based.
- Custom Homepage – A custom home page layout with about, slider, portfolio, and tumblog modules, all of which can be enabled or disabled in the theme options.
- Portfolio Page Template – An optional integrated portfolio section on the home page, and a dedicated page template driven by custom post types, which utilizies jsMasonry to display your work, with a tag sorter.
- Custom Post Types – The theme takes full advantage of the new custom post types functionality than came with WordPress 3.0.
- Custom Typography – You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector.
- Custom Widgets – The theme has 2 widgetized areas in sidebar and 4 widgetized areas in footer (optional), and also some extra Woo custom widgets (Woo Tabs, Flickr, Twitter, Adspace, Search).
- Custom Shortcodes – Easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets
- Sidebar Manager — Sidebar Manager allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebar
- Custom Navigation — Woo Custom Navigation has officially become part of the WordPress core. WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links.
- Built-in SEO Options — All themes now include SEO options to help propel your site’s search engine ranking.
- Localized for Translations
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Based on WooFramework
Price: Standard: $70 Developer: $150
WooThemes Club Membership: $15 – $20 per month
WooThemes offers a range of quality WordPress themes covering a wide variety of niches including: business, CMS, magazine & news, portfolio, photography, lifestream, multimedia, personal, professional and mirco blog designs.