Catalog is a responsive e-commerce WordPress theme from Templatic with WooCommerce or Jigoshop build easily with WooCommerce or Jigoshop. This theme with clean, minimal design and features mega menus, compatibility with SEO by Yoast, bbPress and shortcodes plugin.
Standard Lisence: $45
Developer Lisence: $79
Membership: $299 (all themes) Recommended
Templatic offers a range of premium business / CMS, ecommerce, magazine / news, portal, portfolio, personal blog and other niche premium WordPress themes.
- Mobile Friendly – Catalog’s responsive design will ensure that the theme works and looks great on all devices. The width of the theme will adjust automatically based on device you’re using. To test this open the demo and resize your browser window. For the ultimate test simply navigate to the demo site with your phone.
- WooCommerce compatible – WooCommerce is a free e-commerce plugin that in combination with Catalog allows users to create an advanced online shop in just minutes. Numerous extensions will make tweaking the site a breeze.
- Jigoshop compatible – Just like WooCommerce, Jigoshop is free and also comes with a slew of features and extensions. It provides very detailed reports, awesome widgets and seamless integration with Catalog.
- Widgetized Homepage – Customizing the Catalog homepage is easy as drag n’ drop, literally. Widgets allow you to populate the homepage with various content while still preserving that clean and beautiful look!
- Shortcodes – To help you customize your posts and products Catalog comes with a wide selection of shortcodes. Some of them are standard in most other Templatic themes while some are completely new and designed with Catalog in mind. Visit the demo site to see them in action.
- Dedicated Blog – Share news and promotions with your visitors by maintaining a blog. In Catalog, WordPress posts are used as blog posts. To start a blog simply create a category and begin writing!
- bbPress compatible – Share news and promotions with your visitors by maintaining a blog. In Catalog, WordPress posts are used as blog posts. To start a blog simply create a category and begin writing!
- Multiple Layouts – With most themes you need to settle for a specific look, but not with Catalog. Choose between one column and two columns layouts for all pages (including those generated by plugins mentioned earlier)
- Mega Menu – Using the jQuery Mega Menu widget provided with the theme you can easily set up really advanced menus. To see one of these in action visit the demo site and hover over the “Shop” menu item
- Homepage Slider – The homepage slider enables you to showcase both products and regular images. Extensive effects settings make customization extremely easy and the convenience of it being a widget make activation/deactivation a breeze.
- One-click auto install
- Fully customizable homepage
- Excellent support
- Growing forum community with tons of useful content
- Full compatibility with WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin
- Theme Guide & Tutorials
- PSD File Included with multiple use license
- Built-in Ad Monetization
- Built in Page Templates
- Full compatibility with Gravity Forms plugin
- Widget Ready with custom widgets
- Valid, Cross browser compatible