Emporium is a modern, clean, responsive WooCommerce theme from WooThemes with it’s homepage optionally showcasing noteworthy content in a slider, recent blog posts, and store items, as well as widgetized regions to add some personal touches. This theme responds and adapts delivering an optimised design for any devices.
WooCommerce plugin to turn a WordPress site into a fully featured online store ideal for selling a range of products. WooCommerce delivers enterprise level quality and features such as integration with various payment gateways, cart, checkout options, comprehensive shipping settings, detailed admin and reports panel, customer and order management and more.
Emporium Unique Features
- Responsive design – Possibly the best feature of Emporium is it’s device agnostic design. That means whether you’re viewing the theme on your desktop, your tablet or your smartphone, it responds and adapts delivering an optimised design for that device.
- Customisability – There are several colour schemes built into Emporium ensuring there is a look to match your brand identity.
- Custom Homepage – The homepage contains an optional responsive slider to highlight your services/features, and showcases your featured and recent products while providing 2 widgetised areas, and a space for your latest blog posts. Not to forget up to 4 widgetized footer regions to place custom widgets.
- Shortcodes –Included two custom shortcodes in Emporium. A sticky note which you can use to highlight a message on your site and a sale banner to notify users when you’re running special offers.
- Sale template – A unique template developed specifically to showcase products which are currently on sale.
WooThemes Standard Features
- Custom Shortcodes – that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets
- Sidebar Manager – allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebars
- Custom Navigation – WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links
- Built-in SEO Options All themes now include SEO options to help propel your site’s search engine ranking.
- Localized for Translations
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Custom page templates
- Based on WooFramework
Price: Standard: $70 Developer: $150
WooThemes Club Membership: $15 – $20 per month
WooThemes offers a range of quality WordPress themes covering a wide variety of niches including: business, CMS, magazine & news, portfolio, photography, lifestream, multimedia, personal, professional and mirco blog designs.