Geo Places is a professional directory & guide premium WordPress theme from Templatic install that idea for built city portal that gives you good ROI and showcases different places and businesses, even for websites with information about tourist, shops, restaurants, night life etc.The theme comes with 6 detailed color schemes, homepage banner slider, category listing view, user dashboard page and more.
- Strategic design of the homepage — Geo Places theme’s homepage structure is finalized after many iterations. Designed strategically, the structure of the page is done in such a way that gives maximum exposure to essential elements. From main product image to tiny design element, everything is thoughtfully placed at the right place. The page includes maps, widgets, image slider, adding videos, etc.
- Home Page Banner Slider — If you wish to show image slider instead of the big map in the homepage, you can do that easily by switching the widget. It gives you advanced option to se banner images link, width, height, speed, animation effect etc. as well
- Category Listing View — The places category page gives you an option to list the places in grid or list view from admin panel. A separate sidebar is shown here which also shows collective map of all the places in this category. Not only that, you can sort the places by user rating and reviews
- Place Details Page — Strategically built page gives maximum ROI. It creates auto Image gallery, highlights the place address, contact details etc. Plus, shows detailed map and direction and shows places near by.
- Add listing page — You can allow your site visitors to add places on your site for free or can charge them a reasonable fees. You can allow it to automatically publish on your site or can choose keep them as draft unless you review the place. Support for six different payment gateways is included.
- User Dashboard Page — Users can register on your site and can manage the places they have listed on your site. Not only that, they can also renew the place listing further once their listing has expired.
- News Blog — You can have a news page on your site where you can list all the news/blog posts and users can comment in there as well
- Design Settings — Control everything from WordPress admin options to color scheme, logo, navigation, google map -> Map Central – latitude, longitude and Scaling factor, Category page Settings, Place Detail page Settings, Add Listing page Setting, etc.
- Payment Options — Various types of Payment Options are integrated like Paypal, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, Worldpay, 2CO (2Checkout), Pre Bank Transfer and Pay Cash On Delivery
- Manage Category Icons — The map shows different icons to indicate different categories on your site. You can manage and change Google Map category icons as per your wish
- Manage Coupons — Not only you can charge your site visitors for adding places on your site. You can create, manage and give them promotional coupons once in a while to increase popularity of your site.
- Manage Price — You can create unlimited options on your site in the way you wish to charge the users for listing a place. Manage Prices from this page and choose whether to keep it free or paid? How much to charge etc.
- Six Beautiful Color Schemes
- One Click Auto Install
- Custom Control Panel
- Fully Customizable Front Page
- Localization Support
- Theme Guide & Tutorials
- PSD File Included
- Drop Down & Breadcrumb Navigation
- Gravatar Support & Threaded Comments
- Built-in Ad Monetization
- Search Engine Optimized
- Widget Ready with Custom Widgets
- Valid, Cross Browser Compatible
Multi Use: $199.95
Premium Themes Club: $299 (all themes)