Magazine Explorer is a spacious magazine-style WordPress theme from WPZoom designed by Ben Kucsan. The layout of the theme is very flexible, and mainly Widget-based. This theme based on WPZoom Framework and packed with Tons of features, such as slideshow shortcode, easy customization, carousel widget, tabbed widget in sidebar and Responsive Design.
- WPZOOM Framework – With the advanced WPZOOM Framework, you can easily customize every detail of your theme to best suit your needs.
- Featured Slideshow – Easily configurable slider on homepage which allows you to showcase your featured posts.
- Responsive Layout – The layout of this theme automatically adapts to fit on any screen resolution on desktop and mobile devices (iPhone, iPad).
- Carousel Widget – On homepage and footer you can add a unique carousel widget with posts from specific categories or tags.
- Easy Customization – From Theme Options you can easily change the colors for various elements from the theme.
- Custom Widgets – This theme comes with several custom widgets for Sidebar and Footer, like: Flickr Gallery, Social Widget, Twitter.
- Slideshow Shortcode
- Shortcode Manager
- Custom Menus Management
- Tabbed Widget in Sidebar
- Threaded Comments Support
- Custom Widgets & Features
- SEO Options Section
- Custom Page Templates
- Developed for WP 3.0, 3.1, 3.2+
- Custom Logo Input
- Automatic Image Resizing
- Internationalized & Localized
- Banner Management Section
- Custom Background Support
Standard License: $69
Developer License: $149
WPZOOM Membership: $9/month
WPZoom offer a range of premium WordPress themes in different styles including: magazine / news, business, CMS, video, photo gallery, portfolio, and professional blogs.