Merchant is a responsive WordPress theme from WooThemes perfect suitable for portfolio, personal or business. This theme truly flexible due to build in the Woo Component widgets. With JS Masonry, some advanced layout controls to set the site width and a header that can be fixed or floated next to the site you can really have some fun customising it.
- Fully Responsive Design – The design will scale to fit on all browser widths/resolutions and on all mobile devices.
- Custom Homepage – In addition to the multiple sliders, the theme consists of a customized widetized homepage where you can add and re-order the included custom components (Slider, Intro, Features, Portfolio, Feedback, Promotions, Content, Blog) with the Woo Components widget.
- Multiple Sliders – A custom homepage featured slider is available to showcase your important content, all powered by the fully responsive FlexSlider, which makes it usable on mobile devices. You can put images or videos in the slider posts, and link the slider posts to another page or website. You can even have multiple sliders on the homepage thanks to the Woo Components widget documented above – just drag and drop multiple sliders into the homepage widgetized region.
- Advanced Layout Controls – The “Layout Options” give you a vast array of customizability allowing you to “Float” the Header – http://cl.ly/Fkru – or you can also have it “Fixed” so it scrolls with the site. The floated header is also responsive, so if there’s no space for it to float, it drops back to the header section in the standard layout. You can also set the content width of your site (dynamically calculating the width for the floating header
- Powerful portfolio management – The portfolio section of Merchant is powered by it’s own custom post type with a summary of your portfolio viewable on the homepage module and then it’s own portfolio page template to house the rest.
- JS Masonry – The Features, Blog and Portfolio sections on the homepage are cleverly lined up bricks-and-mortar fashion for a perfectly fluid layout that adapts as your browser width changes.
- Custom Typography – You can customize the typography in the theme to suit, and there is full support for Google Fonts in the font selector. By default it is using the Signika font.
- Custom Widgets –In addition to the widgetized homepage and the custom module widget, the theme has 1 widgetized sidebar and up to 4 footer widgetized areas, and as always comes with custom Woo Widgets (Ad Space, Blog Author, Video/Embed, WooTabs, Subscribe & Connect, Search, Flickr and Twitter).
- Styling Options – The theme includes a variation of alternative styles which you can preview in the demo, and also has styling options for background color/image and setting link and button color.
- Custom Shortcodes – that allow you to easily add buttons, boxes, social buttons, columns and more to your posts, pages and widgets
- Sidebar Manager – allows you to replace all widgetized sidebars and footers in our themes with unique custom sidebars
- Custom Navigation – WP Menus allows you to customize the themes navigation to include pages, categories and custom links
- Built-in SEO Options All themes now include SEO options to help propel your site’s search engine ranking.
- Localized for Translations
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Auto-Sizing Thumbnails
- Custom page templates
- Based on WooFramework
Price: Standard: $70 Developer: $150
WooThemes Club Membership: $15 – $20 per month
WooThemes offers a range of quality WordPress themes covering a wide variety of niches including: business, CMS, magazine & news, portfolio, photography, lifestream, multimedia, personal, professional and mirco blog designs.