MyCuisine is a premium restaurant WordPress theme from Elegant Themes. This theme is delicious, offering up some eye-catching visuals wrapped in a Tuscan shell. Even though it was created with a restaurant aesthetic, the theme will certainly be usable for other types of websites as well. I hope you like the Sneak Peek and also you can submit you idea about this theme.
[Updated: 15 April, 2011]
MyCuisine has been released on 14 April 2011, it is a small-business theme built with Restaurants & Food in mind, but it also can easily be adapted for any business that desires a cool, vintage aesthetic for the website.
- Five Unique Color Schemes – MyCuisine comes with five different color variations(Black, Blue, Green or Purple)
- Optional Blog-style Structure – Even though MyCuisine was created to be a CMS with a Page-Based structure.
- ePanel Theme Options – Tweaking your blog has never been easier. With the advanced theme options page, you are given complete control over your theme and its various settings.
- Location Page Template – The location page gives your visitors an easy way to learn your business’s address, hours of operation and contact information.
- Menu Section – The Menu page template gives you an easy way to display a list of products separated by categories.
- Shortcodes Collection – Easy to customize your post’s content. Once you start using many shortcodes, you will wonder how you ever lived without them.
- Automated Thumbnail Resizing
- Advertising Management
- Complete Localisation
- Threaded Comments
- Gravatar Ready
- PSD files
- Valid XHTML + CSS
- Smooth Tabless Design
- Firefox, Opera, Netscape, Safari IE8 + IE7 + IE6 compatible
Developer’s License: $89
Full access to all themes and support services-only $39 per year.
Elegant Themes offers a range of premium WordPress themes covering a wide variety of niches including: business, CMS, ecommerce, magazine & news, portfolio, photography, multimedia, personal, professional blog and more.