Reaction is a premium responsive WordPress theme from ThemeForest designed by epicera (They also has another theme – Super Skeleton which feature an incredibly powerful responsive framework, capable of doing layout gymnastics without the need for you to think hard about it. Reaction is more than a WordPress theme, it’s a comprehensive HTML5 framework and it includes a full templating system as well; A collection of several incredibly powerful scripts and CSS structures that’s been tied together into a kit that’s perfect as a jumping off point of your next project.
- Fully Responsive WordPress Theme and Theme-Options Manager
- 20 Bonus HTML Template Files (showcasing the flexibility of the framework)
- The Super Skeleton UI Kit (Exclusive Freebie PSD )
- 3 Minimal skins and 2 fontstacks to start with. (Adding 100+ skins is really silly)
- Individual Skinnable PSD files for all major UI elements
- Organized CSS files, including easy to use Media-Queries sections.
- Filterable Portfolio/Gallery system
- The basics: lightbox, image overlay effects, CSS3 (coded to work or degrade gracefully on old browsers), form elements, brandable footer, etc. Everything you would expect from a premium HTML framework.
- Extensive Documentation
Unique Reaction Features
- A Host of new responsive features not seen in previous SS themes
- 3 Brand new hybrid blog templates
- 4 New Homepage Spaces, fully customizable.
- Alternate Navigation bar placement and transition effects.
- Brand new styling across the entire theme, all built on the Skeleton core, so it’s perfect whether you’re new to SS or are transitioning from another SuperSkeleton theme.
- A brand new, responsive “To the Top” plugin, perfect for long pages on cell phones.